Looking to enhance your eyebrows? What exactly is Microblading? Microblading is the manual process of introducing semi-permanent make-up, in the form of colored pigments to mimic hair like strokes on the eyebrows. This technique is more superficial than a traditional tattoo, using a handheld sterile tool to provide the finest definition and dimension possible. Eyebrows will appear defined, fuller, and very natural looking. This amazing eyebrow treatment suits people who have drier skin, have the wrong brow shape, over-tweezed or have loss of hair/patchy areas that won’t grow back. Results last up to 12-18 months.
Consultation includes precise brow mapping to preview how the Microbladed brows will appear, discussion of pigment, and thorough instructions on pre and post care.
- Do not work out 24 hrs prior to procedure
- NO alcohol or caffeine 48 hrs before
- Avoid Sun and tanning one week prior
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/ibuprofen 48 hrs before
- Avoid Fish oil, Prenatal Vitamins, Nutrional Shakes 48 hrs prior
- Discontinue Retin-A at least 2 weeks prior
- Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid products 2 weeks prior
- Botox and filler on the forehead, temple, and eye area should be avoided 1 month prior to procedure for those who do not regularly get injectables
- No Brow waxing, tinting, or threading one week prior
- Avoid Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion of facials 4 weeks prior
Lash Lift and Tint
The Lash Lift and Tint will create a long lasting curl to naturally straight lashes. The tint darkens the lashes to give a mascara effect. Imagine waking up with your natural lashes magnified! Throw away your eyelash curler! Achieve longer, Curled, darker looking lashes. This low maintenance treatments lasts up to 8 weeks.
Permanent makeup, also known as micropigmentation can be for cosmetic or medical purposes. Pigment is implanted into the skin to resemble makeup. Permanent Makeup can last up to 1-3 years depending on a variety of factors such as skin type, age, after care, medications, and sun exposure.
During your permanent makeup consultation, you will have the option to discuss the look you want and the proper pigment color. After your permanent makeup procedure, you may experience slight discomfort or irritation, but these side effects will quickly fade in the days following your procedure. You will notice results almost immediately after your permanent makeup procedure, with continuing results appearing in the weeks after your appointment.